Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

IMHO, Dynasty needs to switch to the NXL.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by pb-afroman
So it sounds like that press release pretty much clears up this whole thread I guess....:confused:
Pb, I would hope that it at least lets certain peoples out there know that he doesn't own Dynasty any more and therefore can't...........well I'm sure you know how the rest goes....

R

raehl

Indeed..

The choice of an LLC as the organizational form indicates that the team members of Dynasty each have a stake in the team's continued success.

I gotta give props to Chuck for recognizing that it was time to let go, and more importantly, being able to let go at all - it's tough to build something up and then set it free, as it were.

Seems like a great choice for everyone all-around though.

- Chris

JTHM

American Prat
Oct 31, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
Pb, I would hope that it at least lets certain peoples out there know that he doesn't own Dynasty any more and therefore can't...........well I'm sure you know how the rest goes....
It seems pretty clear that Chuck and Rodney have both reconized that the appearence of conflict of intrest did in fact exist.

Perhaps PBChannel(Bryan-Byron) did everyone a favor by pointing it out publicly, because otherwise why the "Press Realease"?

Kind of interesting turn of events I must say, it just goes to show you, somestimes (in PBChannels case) you have to walk through Fire to get to the Water..... Cheers.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by JTHM
It seems pretty clear that Chuck and Rodney have both reconized that the appearence of conflict of intrest did in fact exist.[/i]

They would have had to been fools not to...

Perhaps PBChannel(Bryan-Byron) did everyone a favor by pointing it out publicly, because otherwise why the "Press Realease"?

And you think the 'public' needed it pointing out ?
The press release had fack all do with paintballchannell and everything to do with it was coming out anyway.

Kind of interesting turn of events I must say, it just goes to show you, somestimes (in PBChannels case) you have to walk through Fire to get to the Water..... Cheers.

You call it interesting, I call it ignorant bullsh!t
He walked though fire not because it was some sort of 'rites of passage' as you suggest, more he was an ignorant fool with a gob the size of North Dakota and a brain the size of a tachion.

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
I don't think anyone argued that a promoter/team connection was a conflict of interest.

I personally, and I think most people, DID take exception to the fact that the original post was nothing more than a Dynasty bashing party. The original post never brought up the promoter/team connection issue, not once. All it did was attempt to soil Dynasty's wins. If it was truly about this issue, the issue would have been spelled out. What was spelled out was "Dynasty cheats and it's because Chuck Hendsch pulls strings."

It was a poison pen post, not a thought-provoking look at an important issue.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Coincidental? Mais Non.

First--good for Dynasty and Chuck for making a tough call. In the long run this decision can only benefit Dynasty.

And maybe it's been a topic of internal discussion for awhile but does anyone seriously believe the bad PR and firestorm of opinion generated in the wake of NPPL NJ had nothing to do with the timing of this press release? If so y'all must be hardcore tweakers.
The press release states, "Today Chuck Hendsch and Team Dynasty have decided to part ways, leaving the Team to restructure under Dynasty Paintball Club LLC."
It doesn't say, "Two months ago Chuck and Team Dynasty parted ways and Team Dynasty has restructured. . . "

Whatever the involved parties intentions were recent events have precipitated this action, plain and simple.

Was this specific thread the principle motivator? Hardly seems likely, does it? One of dozens of contributory factors? Possibly.

Perhaps, something else constructive might be taken from all this and that's how Rodney chose to respond. If anybody had a right to be upset about some of the content, he did. But he did go nuts demanding apologies or retaliate by being more offensive? Nope.

Respect to Rodney. And to Chuck and Dynasty for doing it right.

NOTHING else in this thread merits any particular comment.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ya know what Paul, I don't really care why Rodney felt he had to respond the way he did, good luck to him, he is of a different temperament to me and has to negotiate the 'politics of responses' on boards like this as an employee of WDP whereas I do not.

What Bryon got, Bryon deserved, it's as simple as that in my book....

The precipitation of any action by Rodney and Chuck is academic, I can't for the life of me see the relevance of 'circumstance'.

I was told over a month ago that Chuck had signed over any interests he had in Dynasty, so if the press release gave the impression it was a very recent decision to sell out, then it was wrong, it's as simple as that !!

JTHM

American Prat
Oct 31, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo

I was told over a month ago that Chuck had signed over any interests he had in Dynasty, so if the press release gave the impression it was a very recent decision to sell out, then it was wrong, it's as simple as that !!
I see, well maybe the fact that you had to hold on that info was what frosted your "Ahem" so much then, Hell, I can't fault anyone for that.

Just for the record, the perception that "D" got special treatment is nothing new, christ it's been floating around NPPL circuit for quite sometime. Fair? maybe not, but you can't control that.

Personally I've played against others that make "D" look like twins of the Legion ,I know you have as well Robbo.