Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

IMPORTANT: Do not download the MW2 1.02 Patch on your PS3

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Indeed, it also reset the XP...
Granted that's not really all that important right now considering I can't play online in any game thanks to their patch :(

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Yeah, well thanks to both the ****ty internet in my building and servers being inudated with players, I haven't even had the chance to play online on my xbox.
:rolleyes:
Seriously. How well spent does my money feel right now? At least the patch will be fixed.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
It works fine on Xbox live, the PSN servers croaked due to 1 million MW2 players.
As I'm unable to get access to the router in my building, the NAT is set at strict. Anybody with a strict NAT type is having difficulty getting games due to the high demand for servers from better connections (at least from what I've heard). All mine keeps doing is scrolling through the 'searching for possible matches' without finding a single game.

Can do that for about half an hour before I give up trying. Yet to play a single online match.
:(
I'm massively dissapointed, I'm a huge COD fan.

edit: The servers have gone down? Ouch. That seriously blows.

Tayler D

SHUTTERIMAGES.CO.UK
Jun 26, 2007
London
the multiplayer downtime is caused by server overload, xbox live servers however are maintained and ran by Microsoft. PSN servers are ran and maintained by 3rd party companies hired to do so

according to Infinity Ward ps3 owners can expect a party invite update by Friday which is supposed to fix the problem, but untill then, players will have to make due with the single-player. :(

(they are supposed to be adding more servers to meet demand)

I just hope people don’t lose their stats, it’s been said widely over the internet that this is the case, but with any luck infinity ward will come up with something that will bring things back to normal!