Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

impulse

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
is it worth buying a normal impulse not the vision? Can standard impulses be upgrade to visions at a later date? Other then stopping the impulse from chopping paint is the vision version better in any other departments like high rate of fire stuff like that. Also gonna run air how many shots will u get from a 1.1 at 3000psi?

booga

Arthritic Pirate
The vision doesn't really have any other benefits other than removing the risk of chopping although for a sustained high rate of fire it's invaluable.
As for the 1.1 3000 unless your playing up front and only carrying three pots I'd go for something a bit larger. I do five pots and a hopper and drop about 2000psi out of a 1.9 3000 but it will vary a great deal on what input/dwell your running at. Mine's currently quite a low input/high dwell so if your running input at 180 with a lower dwell you'll probably be OK.

Boomdaddy

Visions can be added at a later date to a normal Impulse, but I have not seen the need for it on my impy. I have not had a single chop or chamber break in the time I've had it, which was since the beginning of september. If you want a different board, you can go to Exarin.com and there are a number of different triggers available for the impy.