Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

In love and I can only see the arse........

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I would rather see more development on less kick & less noise on the ego, rather than body styling etc.
I'm sure that's what the 09 improvements were designed for (and Jack will probably have taken it further this year too) but there's only so far you can go with a poppet without compromising the key benefits of a poppet.
It was unfortunate that the changes they made in 2009 weren't as prominent as the hype suggested, but I suppose we were supposed to buy a GEO if we wanted that...

I see no reason for them to "break into" the milsim market, those wanting to shoot higher ROFs in woodsball buy an etek/ego in one of their stock camo colours and go nuts.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I agree Carl, allowing themselves 2 years rather than just 1 is going to allow for leaps over tweaks, and would much prefer that myself. It also has a knock on effect to support price levels for the older models :)

The thing with the milsim market is suggested in the title 'milsim'. An etek in digi cam still doesn't look at all military. Its not about the rate of fire for this group of ballers, its about it looking the part and have something that can withstand the woods. Its a huge market, especially in the USA, and I'm sure Ledz and the team can come up with something better than an A5 or a BT for both performance and looks.