Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Indoor Walk-On @ The Asylum!! 30th July - Manchester

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
You dont like force-fed loaders? o_O
Ill be there of course :)
Are you selling the Proto paint again? If so, how much? Might splash out ;)
Depends what we have in at the time mate. We normally have some pretty decent paint in to buy.

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Depends what we have in at the time mate. We normally have some pretty decent paint in to buy.
I dunno. I had trouble with that yellow paint last time. Must of gotten a bad box, but it kept getting stuck in my barrel and comming out in groups >.>

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
I dunno. I had trouble with that yellow paint last time. Must of gotten a bad box, but it kept getting stuck in my barrel and comming out in groups >.>
Like i said, we'll have decent grade paint to buy if you want it on the night. We're also using slightly different stuff to the last lot we had as standard. You'll be reet.

Asylum

Asylum Paintball
Dec 28, 2008
Stockport
asylumpaintball.co.uk
Paint won't be an issue guy's.. We'll have various batches of various paints for you're tastes.. The yellow severe did struggle through a couple of guns but we swapped it for the formula 13 as soon as we realised.. wouldn't let you down would we:)

Looking forward to having you all there again and I know there's a few Punters making the jump to walk-on so it should be another good night..Don't worry though we'll ask them to go easy on you all;)

Another night of carnage and choas at the Asylum!!

We're also looking at putting a team together of the walk-on players for a taste of tournament, we know some of you are itching to try it, and if we get groups of 5 then we'll help arrange it for the next CPPS event. We know it can be hard to make the jump and We'd love to help!! So if you fancy it just come talk to me(Ronnie) on the night and we'll throw you in or help in any way we can!!

See you all there guy's

Ronnie