The Home Of European Paintball

Interesting, Max cycle rates.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by WickedAirSportz
Well, since I happen to be an expert in this field, I will step in with my 2 cents. :)

The Viking is the 2nd fastest cycling marker in existance. Jack Rice's Alien marker is the fastest (50+ cps sustained). The Viking will cycle in the mid 40's. The Intimidator will cycle in the mid 30's. The Impulse will cycle in the upper 30's.

Paul
:)

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
correct me if im wrong but aint the timmy faster than the impulse??
so wouldnt that make the impulse cycyle at the upper 20's rather than 30's??
im no expert so correct me if im worng.

btw, thanks for the reply to my email paul, i know the questions was abit hazzy but cheers for the reply, much apprectaied:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
correct me if im wrong but aint the timmy faster than the impulse??
so wouldnt that make the impulse cycyle at the upper 20's rather than 30's??
im no expert so correct me if im worng.

btw, thanks for the reply to my email paul, i know the questions was abit hazzy but cheers for the reply, much apprectaied:)
The timmy is faster at the moment because of the electronics that control it. hats WAS (Jim Drew) is saying is the the pnuematics themselves are capable of higher rof.

No probs on the email questions feel free to ask anymore!

Paul
:)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
you hear that people, buy an impy, WAS board and I-Frame, and you have yourself something faster then a timmy for half the price!

mine is lamost there, just waiting for the WAS!!

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Hold off on the milling, young Ben... cos the WAS boards will take a different kind of eye to the stock SP eye, which in turn uses a different kind of cover, etc.

BTW: Paul, does he know how fast the new Shocker is capable of cycling at? Cos there's not a lot moving in it, and the bolt moves back and forth DAMN fast... :D:D:D

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
Im pretty sure that WAS would make the eye the same fitting as the current one or it would a lot of very unhappy high-end impy owners!

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
hmm... don't the eyes on Timmys have a little circuit board behind them though? If the WAS board for the Impy uses the same eye then they're not really any room for one under the current eye cover... I guess we'll have to wait and see - I don't even remember who told me it was a different fitting now. :D

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
thats the fastest that the electronic board will let it fire, it won't cycle that fast, so the cap is just a marketing tool.