Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

International marker shipping

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
Went to the post office today to get a quote to send a marker abroad and they told me they cant do it on any service because its a prohibited item, also tried a couple of couriers and they all said the same thing. so i wondered how people send theirs? do you guys just risk it? having the innocent mind of a child i saw royal mail x-raying most packages sent for air / international mail and would probably catch most items? am i vastly over estimating their screening process?

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
cheers guys, guess the only problem is if for some reason they do check it then they can refuse to deliver it and charge you an excessive returns fee because its a "firearm"

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
I sent out some to the states beginning of this year by royal mail air sure. All was fine aslong as the parcel weighed under 2kg.

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Getting a marker out of the UK at the moment is purely based on luck, some get returned to sender while others do not.
The problem the way I got it explained after talking to a friendly lady at Royal Mail wasn't RM itself, but that the security/customs people clearing the package for export refuse to clear it because it is a firearm.

It really appears that it's based on who's at work on the x-ray machine..

renie

Mar 2, 2008
If you take a bit off and put it as marker spares mine seem to of got out ok ;)