Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Interview Questions For Steve Baldwin of the Millennium

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
What are his thoughts about disabled players trying to get ahead in the game, and does he see a millenium series where disabled players can also partake?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Is the Millennium board surprised by the amount of teams forfeiting the CPL?

While the Millennium Series has (often fairly) come under heavy criticism in the past few years, there have also been high points I'm sure. Perhaps you'd care to remind the paying public of why, from your standpoint, they SHOULD part with their hard earned in order to play the MS?

Is there a long term goal or is it a case of planning one year to the next?

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Are they worried that teams this year will concentrate on domestic leagues, training, and maybe only the nearest/cheapest MS event rather than comiting to the whole series due to the lack of disposable income?

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
What ever happened to the fancy 'XL' turf that was supposed to be used a few years back. Am i wrong in thinking there was a price increase for the year to pay for the turf, only to have it used at 1 event?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think the interview lasted over two hours and so I've got some editing to do before we all get a sniff of this one and so I duly apologise up front for my lack of editing skills ...... I think Steve [Baldrick] came across quite well after looking back over the vids but whether he answers the questions I put before him is gonna be down to you guys but we finally put a human face to the name and you all get to meet the man behind the monster :)