Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini GS vs Proto Rail

cheffy81

Jun 26, 2012
Personally i would go for the mini but have never tried a rail so i might be a little biassed lol

cheffy81

Jun 26, 2012
Go to a few walkons and ask about if you can try them and see which you prefer best bet then

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Proto rails are very soft on paint due to the bolt design ( smart parts vibe pretty much YouTube it to see how they don't chop paint with no eyes) the bolt comes straight out of the back for easy cleaning and relubing of o-rings, the reg is a proven design and if you want to could be changed for an aftermarket one which to my knowledge can't be done on the mini. I think personally for a newbie the rail is much easier to figure out as it's more of a "traditional" style marker .

But the mini is just as good..... All depends what you want?

RyChristy

Apr 10, 2016
i brought the new mini gs brand new and had nothing but problems with it, massive air leak from transfer tubes, solenoid broke after five shots, sent it right back!, but thats just my experience!

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
i brought the new mini gs brand new and had nothing but problems with it, massive air leak from transfer tubes, solenoid broke after five shots, sent it right back!, but thats just my experience!
This has been my experience with the older mini's just unreliable and tempremental!