Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini Ltd Edition

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Morning All,

For sale here is my beloved Invert Mini, this is a Ltd edition version, basically it means the colours which personally I haven't ever seen another one in this colour and it has the Shockwave board fitted, which is great as it never forgets your settings even when you remove the battery, in very very near mint condition, no mangey scratches like some of the other crap for sale on here, end of the barrel isn't chewed to bits and all the threads are perfect, even the screws aren't minced up and the grips are immaculate, unlike most other Minis this one also has the chrono direction turning sign thing on the bolt which others do not.

No leaks, I have replaced all Orings in the marker and it's always always fired perfectly.

Yours for £160 inc postage but fees on top if untrusting.

Grab a Bargain today!

Matt.

20140819_195943.jpg

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
I'd take this, but on holiday in Norway til 31st and don't know when I'll be near wifi again until the 31st. Totally understand if you don't want to hold it that long, but will take it at asking if you will. But no worries either way..!

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Not sure your reply meant you were holding it for me (quite rightly) but I'm really sorry about this - Norway has properly cleaned me out, and I'm going to have to leave this. Apols and good look with the sale.