Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
How much would the mini be worth in its current state- cross threaded asa, and no case so just a standard mini ?

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Again. I'm in no way an expert. But I do think it's a good price for a good gun. I'd just say to him it'll cost you £65ish for a new ASA so you'll offer £60 and see what he says. Worst he can do is say no

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
£85 aint bad for the mini as is, about £120 they tend to go for, you might be able to pick up a normal mini reg for peanuts, on offs are harder to come by second hand, generally only when people start splitting markers. looks like a gen 2, going by colour schemes, harder and harder to tell nower days with people changing bits, but generally you can tell by the poppit, reg gauge, colour scheme and lesser the breach size between gen1 > newer. Ive got a couple of goosed mini regs just laying about, one is cross threaded the other is fine other than it over pressurising, so if you know any one whos handy they could swap your reg parts over onto the one that isnt cross threaded?

If you sell one of those barrels the marker is going to work out pretty cheap.

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Cheers for all the help, in the end he said yes to £65 then someone offered him more.

luke_bond

Nov 12, 2013
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
Snap it up for say £70 and order and new On/off Asa for about £70 then you've paid around the right money for a mini, the on off Asa is the first thing most people upgrade on mini's anyway.