Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion frame

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
The stage 5 bodies are limited edition, so only 99 were made.

The stage 5.1 bodies are pretty much the same. There will be 5 types of them made - 3 standard and 2 limited edition.

When the 5.1 bodies come out I will get one for sure. ;) I think they are aiming for an october release ?

As for the Element V2 frame, I don't know where to get one. I'm currently looking for one myself. I THINK they are in very limited supply due to the time required to make them, however. :(

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
The stage 5 bodies are limited edition, so only 99 were made.

The stage 5.1 bodies are pretty much the same. There will be 5 types of them made - 3 standard and 2 limited edition.

When the 5.1 bodies come out I will get one for sure. ;) I think they are aiming for an october release ?

As for the Element V2 frame, I don't know where to get one. I'm currently looking for one myself. I THINK they are in very limited supply due to the time required to make them, however. :(

yeh ive just seen on a site, a run of 99 :mad:, well i may have to wait for the 5.1, and still cant find anything on the v2 as of yet :(

Stage 5.1s are in the final prototype stages, the look is similar to the 5.0 but with variations on the milling ranging from a very basic rental body, all the way u to crazy limited edition models.

The 5.1s will be in stock at Lucky Europe in a few weeks.

V2 frames are made by element paintball. The first run sould out pretty quickly, second run is currently in production.

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
The guy in question has has a lot of problems though, FBM aparently stole his CAD drawings of his V1 frame and sold it to S.I.T.H paintball, the frame is a lot different but still. Also the seller has refunded a lot of money but cant refund it all as he has already paid the machinest. He will have about 30 frames done in about 4-6 weeks i believe, though Lucky and S.I.T.H have new frames coming out

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
but you got to admit, its one of the best looking frames out there, it sort of looks like a ton ton frame, most of the other frames out atm, dont come anywhere close

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
I have seen one up close, and yeh it looks good, if you want i can get you one for $160, a bit much, but some people will that much.
The frame itself isnt too different than the FBM frame, the trigger guard is a little bigger and the reg ASA is pretty cool, apart from that it just has extra milling. The frame is overpriced for what it is and the amount of people with V2 and stage5's is ridiculous, Americans with too much money that put $325 of ups into a gun that cost $199. The reason so many people sell there IONs is because they put a lot of money into what is essentially a started gun. Cheap upgrades are what people want IMO, the stage 5.1 gets a lot for very little, changes you whole gun for about £70. That is a sensible upgrade.