Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Parts

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Left over parts from my build. All prices include PayPal fees and Postage. Probably won't have chance to send anything before the weekend.

Body Kits:

Red Punishers Paintball Aluminum Body Kit. Grip Frame, Body, Reg Cover, Feedneck and Breach+Can
Excellent condition, hardly used. - £35 SOLD

Yellow Ion Body Kit. Good condition. £6 SOLD

Silver Ion Body Kit. Decent condition, grips are pretty worn. £6

Yellow Hybrid Lady Grips. As new, never used. £5 SOLD

Stock Parts:

Grip Frame with Delrin Blade Trigger. Few scratches inside but otherwise good condition. £5 SOLD

Stock Regulators x1. All in working order. One has some nicks from the metal reg cover grub screws. £7 Each

Stock Firing Can+Breach x2. £5 Each SOLD

Aftermarket Parts:

Delrin Blade Trigger. £3 SOLD

Check It Paintball On/Off ASA. £6

Lucky Paintball Firing Can & Donut. No idea what aspect of they enhance tbh. £5

Black Lucky Paintball Locking Feedneck. £4 SOLD

Smart Parts Firebolt. Well used with anno wear but doesn't affect performance. £5 SOLD

Orange Paintball Nano Bolt. Delrin bolt stop with Aluminum bolt. Has some markings on the bolt that don't come off. Almost looks like glue from a sticker but doesn't come off no matter how much you clean or polish it. Works fine, never really used it much myself. £12

Deadlywind Hollowpoint Bolt. Excellent condition. No signs of wear on the rubber tip. Only used once by myself. £18 SOLD

Lucky Paintball Banjo's x3. £6 each. All 3 for 15.

Dodgey Boards:
1x Stock.
3x Lucky Spitfire 2.0 Boards.
1x Mac33 Solenoid with broken harness.

Stock Board might work. I think the last time I tried it, it would only fire with the eyes off. Also has exposed wire. Spitfire boards have been nothing but a headache for me since I've had them. I know one of them has a problem activating the solenoid. I think it's the one with only 2 hoses. Powers on and LED blinks when the trigger is pulled but just won't fire. I think the one that has the broken battery harness works but needs re-soldering (I tried and failed to fix it). The one with no solenoid may or may not work. Can't remember. When they work these boards are great. Just needs someone with the know how to sort them out. The Mac33 did work until I broke it trying to fit it inside my marker. Didn't realise it had already been re-soldiered at some point and I was a little rough with it and it broke. Don't have the soldering skills to fix and can't find a replacement harness. £5 for the lot. SOLD

Barrels:

Ion Threaded Freak Back. £20 SOLD

12" Red Freak Front. £15 SOLD

Ion Threaded .693 All American Back. £5

Attachments

Last edited:

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Il take the yellow body,grip frame with trigger, lucky feedneck firebolt and the lucky firing can and donut and a regulator.

Price?

Last edited:

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Yes mate just the feedneck, I would of got more things but they had already gone lol.

If Mick drops out, I will take the Red Punishers Paintball Aluminum Body Kit.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Actually can I swap out the lucky chamber for one with the breach. It won't let me access the photos to see if them while I'm at work:(