Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ION upgrade

Emo~kid

Paint magnet
Apr 20, 2006
I'vee just ordered an ION and was wondering what upgrades people would recommend, I'm pretty new to the sport really and this is my first marker

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
First thing to get is the SP banjo QEV. It's a shame the marker doesn't come with one - cost I suppose.

It's a cheap upgrade as well - but a must for all IONs.

Then I would say a decent trigger, barrel, board etc.

I think I've spent over £300 on my sons ION alone (not including original price) - so it's all a matter of choice/personal prefs/money etc.

niax

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
QEV first - then replace the feedneck and trigger, the rest is pretty much preference, new barrel, the new SP bolt is nice and if you can - get a T-Board (far better than BH) shipped from america - best board there is other things like body are looks - but i like the Bolt-Out-Back ones which make bolt access very easy

Emo~kid

Paint magnet
Apr 20, 2006
thanks for the advice guys

have looked aroundat some of the stuff mentioned and i can't work out which stuff is best, barrels in particular

Dyce

Jan 3, 2006
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
Definately a clamping feedneck, like a qlock or similar, as in my experience the stock is really impractical. After that, as has been said, a trigger and then barrel and you should be sorted, but personally a new feed neck is a must :)

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
i still have a stock trigger and a stock feedneck on mine and it is sound as

i have a check it bottom line and a freak barrel set

that does me! trust!!

anything else is not as important but all help in alittle way.

im getting laser eyes soon for mine :D