Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 3 September 30th

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
8 am arrival aimed captains meeting 8.30 first games 9am But this normally ends up later 9.30 with delays.

Teabags "Universal Shadows" (deposit paid)

Fusion 1 (deposit paid)

Fusion 2 (confirmed)

Manc Lions (deposit paid)

Crazy Russians

Team BZ (Team Armotec)

Venom (paid deposit thanks)

Go Ballistic 1

Snakes Deposit all paid

Team Delta (deposit paid)

NSPA confirmed

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys and girls please allow an extra 30 minutes travel for this event as the great north run is on and the Metro Centre by pass (a1) might be busy. Thanks

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Final Call For Teams

Ok folks people who have pmed me please confirm your booking by tonight (Friday) If your wanting to play and not got a team please post up now so that we know who is coming and who needs a team to go on. I want all the information and time tables done in advance so there is no messing around on the day.

Anyone needing to contact me 0794 7845469

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok guys in my view this one was the best so far and i'd like to take the chance to thank eveyone for a great event. 1st Place Manc Lions, 2nd Fusion 1, 3rd Fusion 2.

Well done on the guys who won the raffle prize of Marker, A Flametec Bag (lambchops big big thank you) and a box of Proto paintballs.

Next event 2nd Decemeber (Ionman) and of course Wakefield 14th October Genesis.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
i will have to deffo play in that one! Has to be said the lads who played were lucky my back is f*cked otherwise there wud have been a diffrent outcome lol! I nearly text singer at about 6ish to see if they came close lol. Great venue just gutted i had a sh*gged back! Pleased it was a good day for you all tho (well it was in cramlington lol) WELL DONE to both the winners and all that took part!

Chris :D