Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 3 September 30th

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I will say if your with the right crowd is is a very good night out. There again most my friends are from that area lol well all 2 of them !

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I have to say that coz i work there lol, its not bad to be fair, nowt like the town but better then most places round here! With the exception of whitley of course on a bank holiday! Nice weather tiny little skirts (drippbles lol)... the mind wanders... anyways back to paintballing pmsl, and for the benifit of the tape that shot you got me with in the t1t the other week mophead left a bruise for days, a real stinger lol!!!

Chris

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
No mate, i work with a few of your palls tho, came up to your place a couple of weeks ago, first time i had ever played and loved it :D , we were all supposed to come back again yesterday but most of them dropped out / had stuff on so we could only get 4 or 5 of us i was gutted! Just remmembered mop head getting called mophead thats all lol specially after the t1t shot! 2 on the t1t and 2 on the shoulder before i even got a shot off on the castle game.

Chris

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
yea a remember him. the 1 who wiped the paint off then a went off it. a well it was my last time playing ball as ave came to decision 2 hang up the gun being at the ripe old age of 16

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
na wrong person mate, a walked straight off sulking lol, was shot in about the first minute of the game when you ran round the back corner when we were defending, i remmember you throwing a huff tho coz somone cheated lol

Chris

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
na wrong person mate, a walked straight off sulking lol, was shot in about the first minute of the game when you ran round the back corner when we were defending, i remmember you throwing a huff tho coz somone cheated lol

Chris
a rite were u the guy standing on the right a thought u were still tucked safely behind a barracade. Sorry guys chrizwheatley does not wipe lol thts better :D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Yeh i think so well i was deffo on the right anyways, i was fogged up in the first 20 seconds so couldnt really see you make the run was jusy firing randomly in your direction, i remmber you coming off tho and walking away kickin off in a huff, i was already off the field by then :( there was only 2 of us put out that game, i think there were quite a few that day that "didnt know when they were hit" i even came off twice thinking i was hit in the flag game and after i took the foggy mask off realised the paint didnt even break, never mind thats how it goes! Great day it was tho cant wait to go again, am going to get myself some cheap stuff to start off with and hopefully get into it proply :D