Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

IPG the best paintball in europe?

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
Ok i have some family friends that have booked with these guys, to me it looks like a scam and was wondering if anyone has had dealing with this company before and if so was it a scam?

I personally wish they would have spoke to me before booking with this firm since it has cost them £60 quid in deposits which doesnt ring right to me.

Any feed back about these guys would be great.

Here is the link to their site http://www.ipg.uk.net/index.php

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
IPG portray themselves as the bees knees, they are a real company and I love the UKPBA which no real paintballer has ever heard of. They do the same thing in Oz, I believe they are the guys who usually have the salespeople in Shopping centres also.
If in doubt ring the field to make sure they exist?

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Deltaforce are IPG. In fact I had some ticket sellers in Reading try that one with me.

Ticket Seller: "We have been voted the best paintball company in Europe by the UKPBA"
Me with a big smile on my face : "Oh you mean the UKPBA setup by Deltaforce/IPG ?? That the UKPBA you mean ? "

The ticket seller knew he had been rumbled and at least had the good grace to smile and admit it. I did offer him some hints and tips to questions he would be asked and filled him in on some stuff he didn't know about, (50 calibre, etc.). Im not against Deltaforce/IPG selling tickets in town centres but the ticket sellers are representatives of paintball as a whole and if they don't know what they are talking about it reflects badly on the rest of us. Deltaforce NEED to properly train these ticket sellers so that they don't give a bad representation of paintball and put off potential new players.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Delta-force are IPG. In fact I had some ticket sellers in Reading try that one with me.

Ticket Seller: "We have been voted the best paintball company in Europe by the UKPBA"
Me with a big smile on my face : "Oh you mean the UKPBA setup by Deltaforce/IPG ?? That the UKPBA you mean ? "

The ticket seller knew he had been rumbled and at least had the good grace to smile and admit it. I did offer him some hints and tips to questions he would be asked and filled him in on some stuff he didn't know about, (50 calibre, etc.). I'm not against Deltaforce/IPG selling tickets in town centres but the ticket sellers are representatives of paintball as a whole and if they don't know what they are talking about it reflects badly on the rest of us. Deltaforce NEED to properly train these ticket sellers so that they don't give a bad representation of paintball and put off potential new players.

I think Delta force have done more than most to promote paintball on the back of their sales techniques that target shopping malls throughout the country .... however, whilst I applaud their pro-active approach to selling our sport, I can never trust a company that lies flat out with krap they come out with concerning the UKPBA .... why deceive???

There must be something fundamentally corrupt with a company that bedrocks itself on the back of a totally deceitful statement such as theirs .... to me, it stinks and flags up a whole raft of possibilities that haven't yet come to notice ... and I can say that because any company that relies on this sort of marketing usually has other skeletons in the closet ......

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it generally is a duck .....
Delta Force do not need to act like a sham outfit unless of course, they are one ...

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
My very first game of paintball was delta force in Glasgow. Got me hooked, and here i am.

Without them/these type of companies would we have so many ballers??

Say what you want about their sales tactics, people playing paintball and been encouraged to do so, is great for the sport.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
I probably should have said that I approve of them selling tickets, rather than saying I don't mind them selling them :D

Its one reason why I go talk with them (plus it means the wife can bugger off to M&S and knows where I'll be lol) as half their ticket sellers have never even played. The ticket sellers are generally more than happy to talk to real paintballers as it gives them info they don't have, and entices people to go over and talk to them if there's already someone there. They are currently showing pictures of the Tippmann Bravo One as part of their little stands advertising material but none of the ticket sellers have a clue what it is, so I gave them some info to pass on to goggle eyed eager youngsters with parents in tow.

Agreed Robbo, the whole UKPBA thing does come across as highly deceitful. Especially when you read the UKPBA website. http://www.ukpba.org.uk/ Although their 500,000 members seem to think its legit...................hmm

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
the problem for me was the ukpba part which started alarm bells ringing.
never heard of them and its website, while smart and well polished, didnt really tell you anything and nothing really worked.

the other concern was the site they advertise the days play at. they call it a totally different site name from what the site is really called which funnily enough is a deltaforce site when i physicaly looked for it on google maps and looked at the sign on the road side.
This coupled with the fact it was two miles up the road from the farm they put themselves, on google maps seems to point them trying to disguise the the true origin hence why i have raised this issue.