Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ipod problems?

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
You can convert ipod minis to take flash memmory with no issue at all. Older ipods can expect a converter soon to allow them to take CF cards; why i know this, i got really really pissed off with my ipod skipping when i went for a run with it, so looked up about static memmory, and hey presto.

Oh; i got a new ipod battery the other day too, they're cheap as chips. Moral of this story is not to listen to apple when they say -
"ooh, that's serious, it's going to cost £140 to get that replaced. you can always buy another of apple's fine products" and work out how to fix your ipod yourself.

incidentaly, i have a spare 20gb 3rd generation ipod hd for sale... :)

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Should have got a 2nd gen nano. Iv got one and have had absolutly no problem with it.

To give you an idea of how resistent it is to wear, lets describe mine: Im a active 16yo who attends a an engineering college most of the working week. I also wear mostly jeans and have actually used my ipod during a pb matches.

No damage or scratches on the screen, only sign of damage is the anno on the edges has worn off slightly since xmas when i got it :D

Statch83

in2deep-paintball.co.uk
Should have got a 2nd gen nano. Iv got one and have had absolutly no problem with it.

To give you an idea of how resistent it is to wear, lets describe mine: Im a active 16yo who attends a an engineering college most of the working week. I also wear mostly jeans and have actually used my ipod during a pb matches.

No damage or scratches on the screen, only sign of damage is the anno on the edges has worn off slightly since xmas when i got it :D
That's illegal!!!!!!!!
sum1 ban him from all the local leagues:p

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
it happens to my remote for my tv, so i bang it, dont know why we get so frustrated, we can reach 10 inches and turn it over ourselves.:rolleyes: