Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Irion lions wiping scandal

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Our approach is far more Stalinist. We deny the existence of any counter-revolutionary elements, and erase their presence from history. By naming and shaming a person you might think that we are setting an example of how reactionary elements will be dealt with, but at the same time we would be demonstrating that these people can have an impact on everyday business. Therefor we would rather, depending on the severity of his transgressions, send him to a Shtraf company to undertake mine clearance duties, or just send him off to the Gulags of the grim north, never to be seen again... Without telling you about it obviously.

Enough of this, you people are getting way too nosy for your own good. Don't look over your shoulder just yet, but I have ordered a battalion of NKVD troops to marshall your next event...

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Look at the "Grassy Knoll"

All you conspiracy theorist have missed the "Grassy Knoll" in this thread.
Look at Johnmassive's post, look at his Sig. What does the Dark Angel have on his back. (heres a clue: Brown Wings.):eek: :eek:

Also if you take all the letters from his name, change them for other letters, it spells " I am Brown Wings". :eek: :eek: :D ;)

You lot need to watch more 3-2-1 to work out the clues.(I have 4 wheels, an engine and a bonnet. What am I?............That's right you've won a Teasmade:D )

For those who don't remember 3-2-1 it was the cr*p they used to show on Saturday nights before they found Ant & Dec.:p :p :D

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by Buddha 3
Our approach is far more Stalinist. We deny the existence of any counter-revolutionary elements, and erase their presence from history. By naming and shaming a person you might think that we are setting an example of how reactionary elements will be dealt with, but at the same time we would be demonstrating that these people can have an impact on everyday business. Therefor we would rather, depending on the severity of his transgressions, send him to a Shtraf company to undertake mine clearance duties, or just send him off to the Gulags of the grim north, never to be seen again... Without telling you about it obviously.

Enough of this, you people are getting way too nosy for your own good. Don't look over your shoulder just yet, but I have ordered a battalion of NKVD troops to marshall your next event...

What happens to you here is forever. Understand that in advance. We shall crush you down to the point from which there is no coming back. Things will happen to you from which you could not recover, if you lived a thousand years. Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves.

That was a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of The Fun Police.

jonhaley

Jun 24, 2002
N/A
Look at the "Grassy Knoll"

Originally posted by Buns of steel
All you conspiracy theorist have missed the "Grassy Knoll" in this thread.....

For those who don't remember 3-2-1 it was the cr*p they used to show on Saturday nights before they found Ant & Dec.:p :p :D
Yeah, and according to a useful site I found, an anagram of I am Brown Wings is WIGWAM SNOB RIN.
So that proves it really.

3-2-1 was ****.