• No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I don't want to piddle on your bonfire but can I ask why you have started a new forum ??

I am all for the promotion of the sport and do spend too much time wasting on this forum but there are already numerous other UK forums - All of which I don't bother with, and then there's this one. What I love about this site is that its owned by someone who is well known all around the world anyway from his work in and around the paintball scene, and due to this he has support from many top names and companies within the industry. We do have members on this forum that live within Europe, I do not know of any members outside of Europe, but if they want to be members then no problem. Whilst I am interested in USA, I can see the Americans play at the Millennium events or even view old stuff on you tube, and even check stuff out on Pbnation.

I may be wrong but I cant see what you will get out of a new forum that you don't get on this site.

You mention about bringing the UK society together and stronger, but I personally feel that this is OK as it is. There's lots of people on this site that I don't know personally but do have very good reputations being on here and there are many people that I have met at events either Tourney ball or Scenario events in the UK.

As I said I don't want to put a downer on your site and I wish you Good Luck with it, but I cant see what it offers that this site doesn't.