Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is robbo on a major ego trip? bigger than the one we all thought he is on

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
ive just read my copy of P.G.I and turned straight to the review on simply the best. (well after campiagn review)

my greasy little fingers skimed through to find the pages and hoped to read a little piece about maybe the teams that played, only to find the entire first page an ego boost for the aformentioned mr robbo.
the first mention of a game came almost 3/4 of the way through the first page with a description of " we played some AM team"
no mention of how the game played. the division you were in was made up of higher caliber guest teams and normal A division northern teams. you played some of the best teams in the country ( banzai's , tigers). a few decent words here wouldnt have gone a-miss
then some more robbo pumping.
next a team gets a mention, "backlash" oh wait a minute thats the robbo team.
a few more mentions of robbo then a few game reviews.
very brief reviews.
out rage then get a mention for beating the rushers ( no mean feat) then on to the finals. in my opimion it read like outrage got to the finals by pure luck. not the fact that they played some exelent ball and earned thier place.

basicaly what i am saying is that a review should be for the tournement not to blow up robbos already enormous ego.
everybody and thier artheritic sparrow know robbo was world class - and can still play some good ball, we dont need reminding of this fact in aproximatly 80% of every word to come out of his typwriter.

just my 2 cents

ian

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I was beginning to wonder if Robbo was at the same event as the rest of us when i read that article.
Nice photo of him with the pump though:D

Alien

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Stone Cold Pete Robinson

Couldn't agree more! when I saw there was an article on Simply The Best I thought nice, how wrong I was.

Keep up the excellent work Robbo hopefully next months PGI will feature an article all about your conquests and how everyone wants to be like you....... jeez.

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

That would take several volumes and nobody would care anyway:p Be more intresting to get Robbo and tyger to discuss the merits of tournies vs rec ball:D

My money is on Tyger to win the arguement with resorting to insults and ranting.

See you in the middle
Alien

P.S. How you doing paul, you guys plying the 7 man at elsham

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Didnt, Robbo,s Team Get Well and Trully Pumped At Campaign ......Oh And Wasn,t That Robbo Spitting The Dummy ,Cause He Got Shot ,,,,,,,,:confused: