Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the Joe Schmoe profile really necessary?

Manning26

C'mon, I'd rather there be an advert in it's spot. Does anyone other than the person being featured that month actually care? And another thing, why's it always an American? Are there no British or Euro rec. players adequate enough to make the glorious Joe Schmoe spread? Am I a little too upset about this? Should I sign off and go to sleep? May I have a glass of warm milk?
Later, Kiddies.....

Manning26

Hmmm, that's a nice angle Rooster, but you're predominantly a tourney player, so you're not even an option. Actually, submit yourself, Man. I'm just going by who they've covered in the past, there just haven't been any, what one would describe as, "tourney guys." DO IT! And if you make it, don't forget to tell the most boring paintball memory you've got.;)

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Manning

Bro I think your being a little harsh, PGI is for all types of players, not just tournament dudes.

There is no real rec scene in the UK, so they don't have anyone to interview:(

However if they want to dedicate a page to myself each month i'd have no problem with it:rolleyes:

Laters

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Hey dont diss it,its a different point of view!i mean they tend 2 have camos on un stuff.Its the funny part in the mag in a way,amusin,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.:p ;) :D :).Im joking so dont start having a go at me!):mad: :)

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
I normally find the Joe Schmoe bit quite good. Normally its some guy who is REALLY into his rec balling, and has put alot of effort into his scenario games etc.

So, here i am sat next to the Feb 02 edition, page 30. No disrespect to the guy, but he don't seem anything special. Just looks like a guy who they've cornered at some walk on and decided to interview.

Compare that guy, to the one in Dec 01, and you'll know what i mean :)

Midge

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
So, here i am sat next to the Feb 02 edition, page 30. No disrespect to the guy, but he don't seem anything special. Just looks like a guy who they've cornered at some walk on and decided to interview.

Compare that guy, to the one in Dec 01, and you'll know what i mean :)

Midge [/B][/QUOTE]

I know abit OTT eh?:D .
That was Funny!Sum mates defaced there copy of it!,i cant remember wot they did 2 make it even more funny but it involved drawin in his head/face,chest protector un stuff.
No dissin um.
I dont mind wot these people do,wear,got or owt if they get there kick out of that then fair enuff their in another country anyway!
Theres different attitudes,styles etc in countys/states let alone countrys.
Anyway keep um flowing cos its sumfing different!
More Lasses mayb?,Ruff uns if need be!:D

Manning26

Well, I don't mean to be harsh, but do you guys enjoy reading some guy's open session stories? It's bad enough when you're at the field and some guy starts goin' on about some game he played, and you have to stand there and act like it's the most interesting thing you've ever heard, and after about the third five minute long tale, you want to smash him between the eyes with the business end of your air system. Well, I don't want to have to read it in my magazine, just put a full-page ad for subscriptions there. Hey, I'll submit angst-ridden cartoons to put there, it'll be like free therapy for me. Anyway, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not a tourney-elitist, I just think it's the most boring-ass thing ever in the history of anything.