Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is there a players party at Campaign

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Yeah - is there to be a players party at Campaign or just various clubs/bars where players will go?

Not that i would go as my captain would want me to have a clear head right Sheriff?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Football @ Campaign Fancy a wager Niall???

Oh my God is this not just brilliant, Scotland at 2pm and Germany Vs England at 5:30 on the Saturday of Campaign, Niall, I don't care how you do it mate but Escarmouche MUST play Saturday morning so I can stand in the Crystal Palace bar and watch the mighty Scots win again. Fancy a wager mate?? I'll stick £5 on Germany to beat England mate and £5 on Scotland to Win, so fancy it??

Oh sh**, I'll be a Scottish bloke sitting with the friends I have made playing in England watching Germany take them apart...sorry lads from Troopers, K2, Ledz, Chris E, Pimps (Welsh boys), NPF, NPG....gggeezz...SAD, PEE GEE need I go on and hey, don't all ask me for a wager, well okay Bully maybe you.

See you all in the bar.

Poor England :( :( :( :(

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Typical Sweaty attitude

I shall make it a point to cheer on whatever third rate opposition you lot lose to:D

'because Scotland are the greatest football team' hahahaha

Mark (not much hope for England either mind)

ps Rugby is a far better sport that even Scotland have a fair crack at.

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
What are you saying Mark about the Scots being good at Rugby?
10 years ago maybe but its well known that the best Northern Hemisephere team is the mighty England.

Soon the English will rule Rugby Union and there's nothing the kiwi's, Aussies, south africans or any other bloody nation can do about it!!

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
You are kidding

Lads, I never said Scotland were brilliant at Football or Rugby, but unlike the English we know that. I mean lets look at English football, you have by far some of the best players in the World and I think the reason you can't win diddly sqaut is the English feel it is a right to turn up and win..hhmmm...sorry lads, I do reckon under this new coach you will do well but I think the sooner you stop expecting to win every tournament the sooner you might get the results....oh and anyone want a bet on how many SECONDS it takes for the commentator on Saturday to mention 1966, Jesus.......

See you all in the bar.

Oh and the Scottish have a good eh...domino team.

:)

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Hey Sid

I thought they had a good paintball team as well.
No wait, that was the drinking team i was thinking of;)

Good luck playing with the Irish lads (no, i'm not even thinking about spelling their name:) )

See ya in the bar

Alien

I support 2 teams:
Wales and whoever plays against England