The Home Of European Paintball

is there any policemen amoung us

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
bugger it im goan post up and see if anyone can give advice

Me and frazer buy 4 t in the park tickets between us (2 each)

we offer one to mark and one to boab

they pay us for them

boab then offers the ticket to another firend cos he just got his gf pregnant and dont want to go, so claire gives the money to frazer because frazer has the tickets

so now me frazer mark and claire are going, we ahve all paid 20 quid for camping in a diff campsite in kinross

now today

boabs dad phones frazer, threatens that he will do whatever it takes to get the ticket back

now frazer wasnt expecting this and having being jumped already this week was pritty shook up, and didnt know what to do

so me not wanting to loose the tickets cos my friend is having the **** scared out of him went down to his house, got claires money so that i can refund it to boab, and took the tickets

so now i have all 4 tickets and boabs dad shouting the odds that he doesnt want his money he wants his ticket

now.... currently i am in the wrong because i have his money.... but its hard to approach someone who is threatening everyone, especially in scotland and where this bam pot lives.....

now if i give him a full refund of the money, that should be it over aye? i mean he gets not ticket but he got a FULL refund for it and there is nothing he can do (or is there, this is why i asked for a policeman)

also

he wants the ticket because he sold it on, why does he want it so badly? he probably sold it in for double the asking price which is illegal in itself, so he wants it because he touted it

surely if it comes to it the police will side with me ? especially as hes threatened a couple of 17 year old kids (altho i took the tickets cos id love to see him come round here and shout the odds) so any advice?

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I'm a police officer in jersey, slightly different laws but still this shoud apply.

If:
1) He paid you money for the ticket and he has not received any money back, even though he said he no longer wanted the tickets, he is entitled to the ticket or a full refund, if he gets a refund he may be entitled to compensation for not getting the ticket or on intereset for the time you had his money, That would be a civil matter and not for the police.

2) If he exhibits any threatening behaviour the you need to contact the police, explain the situation and they will arbitrate (sp) for you.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
yeah, we figured that was illegal aswell, so aslong as we get him his refund theres nothing he can do

he can chase me for compensation all he wants lol ....

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
do we beed ti provve that we have given him his money back, and if so whats the best way to do this, we were just gonba post the cash thru his door in an envelope..... but he could deny that we done that