Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is this good?

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
i had a spyder clone it was alright for punter shootin, but then i started to play with walkons and at tournaments, and really for that you need a better marker.

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
hiya mate. im still at school (year 11) and ive gt a eclipse cocker. i know these guys are saying an angel or ion but dnt do it!!! the new gun on the scene is ego and there i no way ull gt one of those. if u wnt to jst play round in woods and stuff thn look into gtting a low level marker but if u do wnt to gt into the tourney scene later there are tourneys that are played in woods. if u wnt to go to air ball thn gt ure bum ass off the computer and gt a job!!! :D lol if u wnt any help of finding sum decent priced markers tell me and ill help u find sumthin that suits u for wot u wnt.

good luck

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hanzo Hatori if your looking for a pretty decent marker like the guys said my LCD is up for sale and im feeling pretty generous

:D :D if your interested tell me and ill pm you the specs and all and if your interested you can make me an offer.
Steve

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
it seems everyone gets sucked into buying a cheap spyder or spyder clone etc.

Its very tempting but as soon as that gun lets you down in a game (no matter whether its tournament or not) ull wish ud have taken some hearty advice and buy a cheap second hand tourney marker.

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
If you're looking for something that you can pick up for between the price of a spyder clone and an ION, it could be worth taking a look at a 2nd hand impulse....

They're becoming cheap as chips now that the ION has come out (The ION is marketed to replace the impulse) so you could pick one up at a good price, they're easy to get on with and are a fair marker to learn your skills with if your budget is low.

Hanzo Hatori

Mar 12, 2005
Manchester, UK
hanzohatori.co.uk
Originally posted by mctractorboy
Hanzo Hatori if your looking for a pretty decent marker like the guys said my LCD is up for sale and im feeling pretty generous

:D :D if your interested tell me and ill pm you the specs and all and if your interested you can make me an offer.
Steve
lol your box is full!!!

and i am also in yr 11 and am looking for a job :p

also i dont think i will be entering for tournys for a while so a big powerfull expesnive marker will be out of the question for a time being.