Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

January Domination / Unreal Paintball Walkon Event

sideshowbob

one week to go....

its on in less that a week to go and i'm getting quite excited.

hope your looking forward to you all seing all the new changes, its kind of like a episode of of lost... really furstrating not knowing but worth the wait...

The paint has arrived

Hey guys sorry its been so long since I’ve posted but we have been very busy at the park!!!! As I’m sure you will all see at the weekend. Don’t get your hopes up too high we are just doing some mega improvements.

Right well anyway I’ve confirmed the paint today with Procaps and we are having some decent Draux's paint back at Unreal. Personally its been far to long but i haven’t been able to get decent paint at the right price. Well the drought is over boys. We will have in stock REC BALL @ £30, decent paint hand picked for you regulars at Unreal by our good friend Ollie at manic. Winter BLAZE, @ £35 well you all know this paints reputation speaks for itself, a good starting tourny paint. AND the all new Artic Inferno @ £40 this is a new paint and comes highly recommended for Ollie if its cold the paint is guaranteed to -5 degrees centigrade. So lads if you have any ideas on what you will want on the day please let us know.

See you all there

Chris