Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joeschmoe Time-to-go

Come on PGI where are you digging up these guys?
Okay we can live with the wannabe rambos with their spyders that look like some current or previous weapon of war. After all most of us started in the woods as weekend warriors and these guys are keeping the prices low for us other guys. But in PGI #159 Joeschmoe Master Greg Myers is just about taking the proverbial P!ss. Who does he think he is?
His first tale seems to be his finest and most unbeliveble.
You know the one with the scout who trips over and shoots a branch out of the tree to land on his scout masters head.
WTF?
If this is the case I ain't never going to shrewsbury, PA either the trees are really fragile or the balls are rock hard. Come on who does he think we are? A paintball that when you drop them they tend to crack, knocking a branch off a tree?

Next and almost as amazing is the Air-strike scenario.
Picture young Greg hiding in a bunker when an oppostion player hurdles the bunker over young greg. They player doesn't see young greg but by some freak of chance his marker just happens to be pointing at Greg. He manages to see greg in mid leap and lays down a couple of shots.

Jesus I definatley aint going to shrewsbury. The kids there can do that freaky matrix Bullet time Sh!t. They can leap bunkers manage to cop an eyefull of a player below them and lay down two shots in mid flight.

Come on cut it out of the Mag I would prefer to look at another advert then read this cr@p anymore.

Go on guys flame me for this thread I don't care i'm speaking my brains.

By the way did i tell you about the day when my entire team had been eliminated. My gun had gone down with 30 second's to go. So i grabed a two Inch brush and a 5 litre can of dulux Dawn mist emulsion and proceded to eliminate the entire opposing team of 15 players grab the flag and get it back to my base before the whistle blow. I was on fire that day and demand to be next months Joeschmoe.

:D

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
it does sound a little bit dodgy doesn't it? But the thing that should be incensing you is that it's all the schmoe's are American?!?!?! where's the english being represented?

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker

By the way did i tell you about the day when my entire team had been eliminated. My gun had gone down with 30 second's to go. So i grabed a two Inch brush and a 5 litre can of dulux Dawn mist emulsion and proceded to eliminate the entire opposing team of 15 players grab the flag and get it back to my base before the whistle blow. I was on fire that day and demand to be next months Joeschmoe.

:D
Ah the old Dulux gag...... You'd be amazed the number of times I've been asked by colleagues if I take a tin of dulux and a brush onto the the field for close quarters combat....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tony

Ah the old Dulux gag...... You'd be amazed the number of times I've been asked by colleagues if I take a tin of dulux and a brush onto the the field for close quarters combat....:rolleyes:
Its true I'm telling you.
Alright It may have been a minute to go when my marker went down.
Did I forget to tell you I also weigh 30 stone and the field was 500 metres in length and the enemy where all in their base. :D

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Ok If you are keeping Joe Schmoe then lets see some UK Rec ballers, or dutch or german or french etc etc etc.

Mr Licker has a point and I know that this has been answered by those who write for the bible known as PGI but why not replace it with a few articles of other Tourneys in the world (see above for afformetioned places)

If it is resources and time, fine, I understand that. Would you accept articles from us players and publish a paragraph about the latest that we see (Teams like the Pimps play every leg of the Midlands Masters and they seem like a fairly educated bunch:) )

Any way its late (well it was when I wrote it)

So Tortoise good thinking but who is listening?

Micah

From PGI #158
Is the Joe Schmoe section really necessary? I mean really? This is a tourney paintball based mag for better or for worse, and if people want that rec war games crap, they could go and read one of the crap mags. Most of the time it just seems like you corner the most confused ******* out there that day and make him talk about failed relationships and stuff. I really don’t care if he loves his spyder more than his ex-wife, or that the only reason he really works is pay for paintball. Why the hell do you think I work? To pay for my trick kit, that’s why. Not for some POS spyder clone, and to shoot the cheapest least round paintballs I can find. That's depressing.

One PO’ed tourney playing MoFo.

It's good to see that tourney 'ballers can still be total snobs when they want to be!
Could this PO'ed MoFo be TL perhaps?

-Micah