Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jonathan A ,help his team

G

Gassy

Lump and myself discussed this over the weekend and thought we would put this to the good and the great as well as the unwashed masses of p8ntballer.

Jonathan A has been selling his own kit to help buy equipment for a kids team he is setting up to give them a chance to play a sport they would not get otherwise.How many of us can say we have given back to paintball in such a selfless way,non I would guess.

He also did some of the groundwork for what most are saying has been the paintball event of the last decade in the UK,dealing with Blackpool council and getting the ball rolling for the Bop guys.

So Lump and myself knocked about a few ideas and came up with this.

As a thankyou for Jonathans hard work for this past weekend and the dedication he has shown to his new team project we are going to have a collection that anyone can donate to via paypal and we are hoping that will will be able to help furnish his team with at least one 05 ego off these boards and maybe some bits of team kit.

Money will not be handed over,the item will be bought by Lump or myself then given to Jonathan for the team so everyone will know where their contribution has gone.

Just think of it like this,if everyone who played and had the time of their lives this weekend donates £5 it will make a massive difference to what he is trying to do.

Gassy and Lump

paypal to lump@sky.com

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
I didnt play but ill happily donate, as I tremendously enjoyed myself just as a spectator on Saturday!

When is the cut off going to be for donations?
(May have to wait a bit for pay day :rolleyes:)

Thanks Jonathan A! :D

-Pigeon

thomas221289

super soaker ftw!
Aug 12, 2008
ashington
yeah he is a cracking lad should of said somthing when playing with him i had a few jersey's in my kit bag gave them to my kid brother now. paypal addy??

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Count me in guys, this guy is truely amazing and i wish him the best of luck with what he is doing..

My donation will be forth coming..

This guy is a true gent and along with the mass's made me feel truely welcome this weekend @ blackpool balls out.

What he is doing for these young guys is truely amazing to say the least, if he can keep just one of these kids on the straight and narrow he has done more than his bit for society..

My Donation of £25 is yours once i have a paypal addy to send it to..

Carl

B

Balls Out Promotions

Although unaware of Jonathans post re Blackpool when I sent my mailings out earlier in the year, I am sure his conversations were working their way through the corridoors of Blackpool Council when I went to meet them and as such helped oil the wheels.

To help Jonathan out for a worthy cause, BOP will donate an 05 Nexus ego to the cause - lump please call me to sort out (Rich has my number) or email my BOP account with your contact details.

:)

G

Gassy

Wow,thanks guys.

Not only 2 pretty faces ;) who put on amazing events for us but fantastically generous aswell.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
if its cool with the mods i will do a raffle charity thread and will put 75% of proceeds towards jonnys team

G

Gassy

if its cool with the mods i will do a raffle charity thread and will put 75% of proceeds towards jonnys team

thats fine snax,but you still need to get a name in your pics:p