The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Masters Report and Pictures are up on Warpig.com

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Hey Nick,

I think all the AA's pictures I took got posted on warpig. I do have them in a higher resolution if you want.

I definitely thought the AA's played good at Joy, some great breaks and play. Just didn't pay off in that finals game, even if it was a great break idea... Must also say the game against the Rushers was excellent... mainly from their point of view.

Yeah another pic of you getting shot... Must admit I really wished I had a movie camera at that point it was quite entertaining :) I try to be in places where the action is going to go off. Maybe that's why I get pics of you... maybe that's why I get pics of you getting shot? ;)

I try to get pictures that are a little different not just the 'person with a gun next to a bunker' type thing, which is why I try for pictures like that. I think it adds a little more. That and the superman dives kind of thing. I get bored with pictures of just bunkers. As do many I expect.

We could start a whole new webpage... the shooting of Nick... actually I doubt anywhere could host that much bandwidth ;)

manike

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
si,

have you got that picture of me dumping that guy in rocket at a high res

oh and cheers for that pic of me looking like the biggest space cadet in the world (HOW PISSED)

thanks all the same for a ggod report

chris

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Hey Chris,

You don't remember asking me to take that picture?

You don't remember blinking for the first 5 attempts and then trying to stare to keep your eyes open?

I have a whole series of pictures going from you with closed eyes to wider and wider open... quite amusing really :)

e-mail me at manike@corin.com and I'll send you the pics including the rocket one.

ATB

Simon