Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Masters Result

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Hi.

Hope you all liked it, I think it went really good. Some stuff needs to be better but it was great to have you all here.
The party went alittle wild, and you can all look forward to some funny **** on the new Joy masters video.

Ps Rushers should be very afraid for the pictures we have on video regarding dancing with there pants down :)

Here it is anyway.
Pro
1. Shockwave Uk
2. All Americans
3. Russian Legion
4. Ugly Ducklings
5. Avalanche
6. Ton Ton Flingeurs
7. Rush Hour
8. Brutal Deluxe
9. Iron Wolf
10. Magic Boys
11. Camp Tigers
12. Banzai Bandits
13. Hellwood

Amateur
1. Shockwave Can
2. Centerflag Europe
3. Aggression
4. Enemy
5. Cumshot
6. Cyclone
7. Icemen
8. Ignition
9. Rushers
10. CA
11. Twilight
12. Tsunami
13. Beagles
14. Family
15. Endurance
16. Headhunters
17. Roughnecks
18. Wolf
19. Cocodrillos
20. Wildcard
21. Feenix
22. Hardcore
23. Badgers
24. Team Bunker King
25. Powertrip
26. Angels
27. Silent Kebab
28. Black Saints
29. Just 4 Fun
30. Bouja
31. Consilium Dei
32. Cyclone 2

Novice
1. Team one
2. Wikings
3. Voodoo
4. Takeover
5. Prophecy
6. Agressive Elks
7. Fat lady
8. Bad Taste
9. Bears
10. Darkside
11. Flaymin Pbt
12. Team Orion
13. Wilki Lotto
14. Swampers
15. ZykloneZ
16. DMZ
17. Järngänget
18. Black Knights

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Magued - pants down Rushers!!!

The particular Rushers you are referring too are of course not afraid in any way - Das and Billy are completely mad.

In fact they will be looking forward to it - as will we when we rip the piss out of those drunken fools!!!!

The party was cool but the WDP heaven kinda sucked the life out of the party upstairs ( the party downstairs was awesome though)

WDP would be better sponsoring the whole deal and making it real cool for all - surely a better marketing ploy??

Look out for Rusher Heaven at Campaign (Das' bedroom at the local hotel - no tickets just breasts required - but not man breasts Kitch)

Mark

Well done again Magued (go back to Boson next year!!)

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
:D Hi Magued

Firstly of course Thank you, not only for another fantastic event but all the other things that you and workers did behind the scenes, We all had a great time in Sweden and enjoyed the atmosphere, great reffing, great fields and some of the most friendly easy going people on the planet
It is allways a pleasure to come to your country and visit and I look forward to seeing you soon in the UK
Please pass on my sincere thanks to everyone involved in the whole event
Winning was great, but I would still hold these comments even if we had not even made the finals
:D

Pave

Jul 11, 2001
Guernsey
www.bouja.com
Congrats to Shockwave for winning and Magued for holding such a kick ass tourney. I would say there were some things which could have been done better but I'll post elsewhere on that.

The Players party was the bomb...... :)

Wolfi

Jul 21, 2001
Poland
www.paintball.pl
wolfi

The tournament was greate. It was almost perfect.
We will definitly be there next year. Of caurse the players party was amazing. The best thing we liked was babes dancing on our table :eek:)))