Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

June M25 - the Divisions!

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Re: Re: June M25 - the Divisions!

Originally posted by BAZ
see you in the mid m8
or on saterday night sode be a good day and mabe we will get you back for last time

ps are you the one i shot out of the mid 25 at the last one that was so funny i forgot what i was doing and got lit up buy the man in the mid :rolleyes:
Hi Baz,

Not sure Bro, cant remember now as it was such a long time ago. Which side of the field was it (looking at it from your side and which field was it too?).

But like you say looking forward to a rematch as with some of the other teams from last time.

Cheers

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Originally posted by cockersrule
yeah, but james, the grudge match isnt looking good now, we have lost to them twice now:( although the first time was cos my gun was down so i couldnt do **** all!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:
I know how you like to feel important :D

But us losing that one had more to do with the fact that we all missed the "game on" and they were all in their primaries while we were trying to fit half a 7-man team behind the nearest teabag :rolleyes:

Joey J !

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Rabies
I know how you like to feel important :D

But us losing that one had more to do with the fact that we all missed the "game on" and they were all in their primaries while we were trying to fit half a 7-man team behind the nearest teabag :rolleyes:
Excuses Exuses ! tut tut tut ! :p