Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a quick thanks From TeamGB

Jan 31, 2005
unknown//dover
Visit site
2nd team GB post big thanks to everyone involved was a big honer to be player and captain of the mens team.
for the last two years playing for GB has been the biggest honer, and standing on that field with a GB top on with all the fans shouting GB is just the best feeling.
and i cant wait to hopefully get the chance again.
so lets hope we get hundreds of people at the next trails :)

BIG THANKS

Clint moore

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Personally I Think that when you have a Team that proves to be a Winner, That Team should stay as the Benchmark as the National Squad, That gives everyone else the chance to see what is demanded of the Players if they want to to go for a try-out to maybe become part of that team, I don`t think it`s a good Idea to have whoever wants to turn up on the day to make the Team as there are Loads out there that just can`t make it to the date required to Pick, there are loads out there that are Pro material That maybe could be asked by the scouts. ( there lies another question ). as I said, this is my personal view.

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Also, does anyone know if World Cup next year is doing the Nations World Cup?
I think the rumour is there will be a 5th millennium event next year, which will be Milan, Italy from what i have read, and that will be where the nations world cup will be held

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
All good!!

On the try outs front I think it's a great idea to have open trials, with a big note to all who go that anyone who is crap, can't bring their game or can't commit will be canned real early in the day. It won't be a full days play for everyone, you could drive all that way for 15 minutes and you're done. Worth a go though for me, the guys may find some untapped talent, holes in so called superstars games or help potential stars shine.

Yeah, I agree, if you're a 45 year old who's never won a game and just likes the idea of playing for your country...stay at home, it ain't gonna happen.

If I can commit to the schedule for the cup I'll be at try outs for sure, but I'm 37, not as fast as I used to be but a better thinker than I was and more confident so worth a shot. But, I'm fully aware we need the best and I may be a mile off the grade. Or not ;)

Reactions: LATHAM

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Personally I Think that when you have a Team that proves to be a Winner, That Team should stay as the Benchmark as the National Squad, That gives everyone else the chance to see what is demanded of the Players if they want to to go for a try-out to maybe become part of that team, I don`t think it`s a good Idea to have whoever wants to turn up on the day to make the Team as there are Loads out there that just can`t make it to the date required to Pick, there are loads out there that are Pro material That maybe could be asked by the scouts. ( there lies another question ). as I said, this is my personal view.
Tryouts will pick the best of the best even if they are better than the original team, Everyone deserves the chance to tryout

Last edited:
Reactions: #29 and Al Woods

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
HI guys, I had a wicked time playing for U19 team, I'll definetly try-out next year if there are trials, everyone got on really well and I hope to see all GB teams success better than this year if possible, all the compnaies really helped a lot, THANKS :)