Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just bout 2 start

P1E-M4N

May 28, 2008
Near manchester
Thx Hobo

I bin looking on planet eclipse as i live near manchester and theres a shop there but ta be honest it dnt give the best info. I will keep lukin but wot u think of the mr1 for woodsball:confused:
thx again

ajwarwick

May 23, 2007
Hertfordshire
If your 100% certain you want to stick to woodsball then look at a Tippmann A5 as well. Not really suitable for sup air (tournament paintball) but it will do the job in the woods (plus pretty much indestructable)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
dont get an MR1, they are low grade electro guns, and you will want to upgrade fairly soon after getting one. For playing in the woods your better off looking at mech guns, like the BT or Tippman range.
My advice is read all the stickies you can on here, as they will answer some questions which you are bound to have.

P1E-M4N

May 28, 2008
Near manchester
I onli jst startin atm orderd all me stuff it cumin in bout a week. I jst need a team now but coz i carnt drive it a bit of a prob!
U know ani teams in Cheshire?

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
The other main problem is that you can't speak properly, but you might (I hope) learn to do that some time soon.

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
I know you just bought one, but it looks like a 98 custom to me (Tipman) which would I would personally take over it.

But as someone above said, its up to you... as long as you are happy thats what matters.

P1E-M4N

May 28, 2008
Near manchester
Thanks

I didnt really do much research so i prob got the wrong marker but wnt keep it for long aniway. I will get a better marker when i get into paintball more. Its just for starters.