Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just collected some new toys

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry guys, lol :) Im not upset at all! I was (although reading it back it doesnt seem like it) just joking! Must use more smileys :oops: The Sosta's and KEE have always done ok by me, Im not annoyed! Just wish the eflex wasnt so popular so I can grab my set :)

Got a "what have you been typing on the internet" phone call today, so sorry if anyone took it the wrong way! Wingy, apologies man, didnt mean to upset you! Ive re-read it, and yes, sounds like I was angry :( my fault but not intended.

Last edited:

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Sorry guys, lol :) Im not upset at all! I was (although reading it back it doesnt seem like it) just joking! Must use more smileys :oops: The Sosta's and KEE have always done ok by me, Im not annoyed! Just wish the eflex wasnt so popular so I can grab my set :)

Got a "what have you been typing on the internet" phone call today, so sorry if anyone took it the wrong way! Wingy, apologies man, didnt mean to upset you! Ive re-read it, and yes, sounds like I was angry :( my fault but not intended.
Not upset at all.

I knew your post was in jest.

As was my reply....

It would have been obvious my reply was in jest also if the iPhone was easier to add smilies...

Reactions: Bolter

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex

I seen the original post and from a outside view it looked like a joke, like you were best pals having a mess on as you do.

Just thought it might ease your guilt there a little. :)