Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball Factory Team

Just Gill

Platinum Member
You still haven't emailed me and told me how we "shafted" you. Please do and I can sort it out: gill@justpaintball.co.uk - the public forum isn't the place to do it - you're getting yourself a bad name - I don't want that - no one wants that. Email me and we can sort this out !!!!!!!!!!

As for this thread - it's about the Just Paintball Factory Team - not about the PA League. Just Paintball - funnily enough - is involved in the Just Paintball Factory Team - we're not involved in the PA League.

Please email me - let's get this mess sorted.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
scooter i sujest you go back and read this entire thread.......as a couple of people said already that yes they could see your point of view on the whole 'manc'/manchester thing....and to a certain extent i kinda agree myself
however having read the other thread where you quite openly have a dig at just paintball and were then invited by gill at just to give her a call and try to rectify what ever problem you have with them you declined to answer at all then later you start this thread which could appear to be directed at the just so manc team who if you havnt worked it out are just paintballs factory team.

the origonal point of your thread has been answered by hatts i belive and the answer is that the team will be called just south manchester on paper and use the nickname 'just so manc'....similar story for manc union

just for your info also im nothing to do with eather of the manc teams (im playing for manc extreme) or just paintball

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
I thought the point of PA league was to have a national league for teams to play paintball. The association of a town/city is so it is more appealing to the public. Its a requirement not a POINT. So based on your argument the public wont be able to work out that Just so Manc or Manc union aint form manchester as it is a common name for people from that area. :eek:

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Scooter boy

You dissapoint me!!!

Somanc is more.... Its what we are , what we do and just paintball have recognised that!! More to the point though IT'S MY TEAM!!! You have a valid point take it to someone who gives a f#ck!!! We are just announcing our plans for this season we are just announcing that the Panic Attack boy's will be representing Manchester this season despite who else is!! We appreciate all the support and have appreciated all the help we have been given over the last season! But if people came on here saying f#ck them and f#ck this then it wouldn't stop us!! You just decideded to piss on my chips when I was having a good day and really excited about the forthcoming season!

At the end of the day we are entering our team into the PA league with the backing of Just Paintball (which we needed to survive) and are really excited about it... so we're letting you know... how you take that news is entirely up to you!!

Peace and Love Aaron "Ronnie" Carson-
my real name

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
boring

right for the benfit of the slow people

they just tpye just so manc and manc union on the forum cos we ( the paintbal communitee all know them as that and yes they will be registered aas manchester blar blar blar nad now im falllllinnn asllleeep with allll this pointlessssssss crapppp ............ ........ there not breakinggggggg annnny rulllles and the general public will see themm as MANCHESTER an alll that otherrrrr stufff...

you with us now?

"WOT D FERK" (copyright2003 joey g)

get a life man................................................

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
hey the balling starts soon!!!!

7th of march.........first manc then the world!!!!!!

i wonder if any of the pa teams have thought about having extra jerseys printed up to sell to fans??????

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
Originally posted by Scooterboy
...but if you want to "Big Up" eachother then wooh wooh, gonna rock, kikkin, and all the other americanisms that you like will keep your achievement (If you win) away from the general public for yet another year...
Just like last year when we didn't appear on national TV.

Whoops, my mistake.....yes we did:D