The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball THANKS asssholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Gill

Platinum Member
Thanks for the information.

http://www.shop.justpaintball.co.uk/acatalog/info.html

If you check the above link there's a note in the T&Cs under Shipping and Handling that goes into detail about delivery times etc. There's also a specific note about people ordering paint on a Thursday for a weekend...

"If you require paintballs before a weekend you must place your order online before 3pm Thursday or before 4.30pm Thursday if you're ordering by phone."

I don't know how clear it is as I'm used to the site so know where information is. If you think it's advisable to put something in the actual text of the product page stating delivery times for paintballs then please let me know and I'll see if it can be done.

As for your order, please email me with your order reference (gill@justpaintball.co.uk) and I'll refund your next day delivery charges for you tomorrow. I'm sorry you didn't get much joy from whoever you spoke to on the phone. We'll learn from this and try even harder.

Gary10k

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Nah its fine, since i lost the order number =/ wish I spoke to you on the phone then I would of got my money back. The information is clear on that link, when I was ordeing my paint i belive it was my own fault I did not look down and see it, or perhaps you updated it when i wasnt looking :p. Although, my order WAS before 3pm, but whats done is done.

Thanks.

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi All just like to say about the do you want to make something of it andy coment. Do'nt know why you got to make things personal mate I'm doing a job no need for the c word.

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
This is how it is, I would be happy to PAY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

BUT we just did not get it. we got fobbed off and lies and empty promises

oh and 1 thing, have a go at me, im a big lad but my wife is way out of bounds chap.

WHEN you rang me back you represent your Company, how nice

I hold you responsible for upsetting her as it was YOU that she delt with.

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
i havnt dealt with just paintball before but my swedish mate bought a dm5 supposidly brand new an had ben striped of eyes an everything we gave it a look over an it was a frigging joke.

peace out

Just Gill

Platinum Member
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I can't sort out everyone's issues online. I know what you're talking about with this one. It was as astonishing to me as I'm sure it was to him. I asked him to send the marker back so we could work out what was wrong. I'm pretty sure he didn't send it back. Again, pls ask him to contact me.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Personally I've not had a problem with Just before, don't often order in general but when I have they have been good to me. Gill has always been friendly and helpful to me when i mooch around at tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.