Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just starting..

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
great idea buddy :) erm you could look on the classified section for one or im sure someone will tell you the price of one very shortly on this thread matey ;)

boygonebad

Jagshemash "it Is Nice"
Oct 17, 2006
Congleton, Cheshire
i am also just starting!
i also went for an angel 05 speed! picked it up for 170 including hopper!
like the other dude said!post on classifieds! someone will reply! they did to me! very fast!
Devin

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Speed 05's are fairly cheap, very much underpriced and probably cheaper than a couple of pairs of fancy coloured goggle straps made in mexico.

Depends on whether 45/90 and condition. You should always investigate yourself on the classifieds and don't let your prices be dicated by anyone else. Chances are you get yourself a bargain and the seller will be losing a fair bit of cash. Just shop around and with Christmas coming a lot of ballers will have some realsim set in and be flogging their gear accordingly.

robert smith

Nov 21, 2006
ok but i thought Angel 05 speed was like £600 retail and was a very good marker? why are they so cheap 2nd hand like £200? is the angel 05 speed better than the ion?

I don't know anything about paintball markers as you can see haha.

Thanks

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yes - they are better or so i am informed - never used either personally. get a second hand marker if your first starting out for definate. i have an angel - they are very very nice guns.

Cerberus

I hate Carebears
Jul 13, 2006
Would it not be better just to get the new Proto rail or save up a wee bit and get an Etek?