Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just the GSL to shift now

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Hay mate ,not sure if your still open to trades , just wondering if you might be interested in a luxe 2.0 plus cash , and if so how much more would it need to be as a rough guide ?

Thanks

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Hay mate ,not sure if your still open to trades , just wondering if you might be interested in a luxe 2.0 plus cash , and if so how much more would it need to be as a rough guide ?

Thanks

Hi,
The upper end of a luxe 2.0 price rannge is £500 so to trade against the gsl I would want £500 cash plus the luxe??

Let me know as I was just about to buy a luxe but don't need two
W

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Received the GEO 3 the other day, great condition thanks a lot buddy.

Last edited:

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
I'm in coventry Paul so some distance , as I did look to see how far you are.

No issues , obviously there is some wear on the marker , slightly worn on tip , a tiny mark on the body .
Dent in the case ,

To be fair mate your probably after a mint marker I'd guess looking at your previous ones you have owned.

I was going to suggest me covering the cost of sending marker to you for you to test/look at and say you was not interested in the deal and wouldn't mind covering costs to send it back then maybe that could work

craig hunter

Lethal Bizzle.
May 3, 2012
Sunderland
Trade for a luxe 2.0? Cash in your favour obviously. Few scratches on the barrel but no major wear and tear. Only used once since i received off of the forum. Let me know mate..

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg