The Home Of European Paintball

K2 - Uk Zap Factory Team

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Yep, you heard it here first.

After some discussions we have just picked up the UK Factory Team sponsorship package from ZAP paintballs.

We'd like to thank everyone at ZAP for having the foresight and balls to take us on for this role. We have a lot offer the sport in general and are an excellent marketing Machine™ for ANY products and can't wait to promote ZAP .

Thanks to Barry and Andy (and everyone else) at ZAP/Phoenix for keeping a look out for us, seeing our team team become stronger and noticing our potential, you won't regret it fellas.

This now means we can play a hell of a lot more tourneys, get a hell of a lot more consistent and get some first place trophies under our belts, so whichever tourney you are, wherever you are, you've been warned.

Hopefully the other ZAP sponsored teams will enjoy having us onboard and welcome us to the ZAP family.

Cheers everyone, 2002 will be a BIG year for the Machine™ ;)

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Congratulations K2 from all of Red Hot, we too have obtained a ZAP & Pheonix Sponsorship. Next time we play we promise you a tougher game.

Barry & Andy thanks you da men.

p.s. Pretty ZAP girl, do sponsored teams get preferential smiles at the shop opening on the 16th. It is a 5 hour drive from Plymouth to Cannock but we are going to be there.

Must buy more shiny things! :p

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Nice

Well Done Al and K2 on getting yet another sponsor on your side, you know, I need to have a drink with your marketing man cos as far as I can see you boys have done sqaut over the last maybe 18 months other than move around divisions....;)

You know I'm kiddin see you all on Saturday for what is to be a VERY good drinking session in Wrexham, Al, don't get fkn arrested this time m8.

See you this weekend.

Sid

Sid,

you've got to remember most off the team have only been playing two years.
The ZAP sponsorship is the best thing that could have happened to us - it's going to get us playing a lot more and I'll guarantee winning a lot more.
As you say we may not have won much, yet, but all credit to ZAP and Pheonix for having the Balls to ignore some obvious choices and look to invest in the future.
Don't know if we'll make saturday night mate but I'm sure you'll have a couple for me.
Look forward to seeing you Sunday, good luck in your division and I'll have a pint with you afterwards (I'll even buy!),
JJ
Ps Are you lads going to Amsterdam?

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
no no no

JohnJ

I'm not knocking K2 mate, I have the highest respect for them as a team, they are exciting to watch and market themself well. I agree with what you are saying and good luck to them, as I said before all they need is ME in the back/mid role....;)

Cameronians are not playing Amstedam but I'll be there with Escarmouche, see you Sunday, your on the bell.....

See you there and good luck to K2....