Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kellys call it a day!

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
RIP

i had the best moment of my life winning my 1st place campaign 2006, and earning to be pro at the same event without even reffing an event to get 1st place points
(check out www.one4one.tv and watch "Campaign Cup 06 - Part 4 Finals" playin 3 games against enemy)

aswell as other things like being the underdogs to win the pro tour, countless podium placings at milleniums in DIV1/SPL, and 95% of the local tourneys in the UK

but i guess all good things come to an end

heres all the people i had the honour playin alongside with Kellys:-
lee kelly
wayne kelly
greg kelly
shane kelly
tony kelly
Eddie littlewood
Steve Brown
Luke Williamson
Liam Liddy
Chris Stone
Richard Kirkbright
and ste giles i guess

and Rachel and Gaynor Kelly for their support

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
Nearly all of my old paintball kit magazines are splashed with 'Kellys win again' etc

Such a shame :(
xx

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Probably the only team I have seen that actually moved me. I refer to the Bottle bursting Madrid MS event when the Kellys narrowly missed the finals. I have never seen such passion from a team - there were tears involved on their part - and that's why I agreed to support them the following year - purely on that! And to top it off they went CPL that very year.

Best of luck guys and thanks for representing.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry to hear this, but MK Storm would like to wish you good luck for the future. We have battled many many times, and you are/were the team to aspire to. Have a great deal of respect for Kellys players past and present.

Anyone have a Kellys jersey? I would love some memorabilia.

$tephenGiles

U.K.Killers
Jul 29, 2005
Telford
Visit site
Probably the only team I have seen that actually moved me. I refer to the Bottle bursting Madrid MS event when the Kellys narrowly missed the finals. I have never seen such passion from a team - there were tears involved on their part - and that's why I agreed to support them the following year - purely on that! And to top it off they went CPL that very year.

Cheers Spike,

That event we did make the finals, we scraped through to sunday in last place, ended up in DYNASTY's group won that then went onto losing 2-1 against Bullets as lang did what he does best to us.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I played for the Kelly's once.

one game at bullys and got shot off the break :cool:

Our team the firm wouldn't have won half the games we did if we didn't train against them every other weekend, their passion for wanting to win and to do it fast and hard with no remorse will be missed in the UK.

Oh and we nearly beat them once at a tournament as well ( i was robbed Eddie)

Best wishes to all their players with what ever they decide to do.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

i knew my girly tear ducts would come in handy for paintball ;) thanx for hugging me- i remember that very well too

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f361/PEB06/?action=view&current=S4025323.jpg

markie- Eddie is always braggin about that incident at work lol

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Cheers Spike,

That event we did make the finals, we scraped through to sunday in last place, ended up in DYNASTY's group won that then went onto losing 2-1 against Bullets as lang did what he does best to us.
Oh I meant the finals not just Sunday club - sunday club was alway a given with you guys.

Pebble the cuddle man - ermm, I've been meaning to talk to you about that! I had actually forgotten about that - but now I do recall it.