Kenny's 3 ?????

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher
On what day are they on ? Sunday ?
Glad I'm not going:D ,it was bobins last year, a pale imitation of NvS.
i trust that's sarcasm? at least it has a proper party, and the larger area with less players i reakon make for a more interesting day, and you get a tshirt!

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
He was there but he spent most of the day trying to fix his e-mag in the yank safe area.

Right I take it I can still be chewie and if so any volunteers to be my ewok retinue?:D
No he didn't ,he borrowed an Eclipse cocker for the rest of the day:D

Anyway I thought you were BANNED;)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by dirtydenn
i trust that's sarcasm? at least it has a proper party, and the larger area with less players i reakon make for a more interesting day, and you get a tshirt!
You know where the party was at NvS,our caravan:D :D :D :D :D .

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
You don't have to attend

Jamie (Fleisher)

If the event was so poor last year you don't have to attend this year but with a bit of respect don't rubbish something that 99.5% of players enjoyed last year!!

Incidentally we have never ever tried to be an imitation of the N v S game, this walk on is totally different. We don't want the large numbers Warped have attending we are looking for 200/250 max.

Looking forward to the walk on weeknd

Steve

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
NvS also came in for critisism last year and this year from various people,nothings perfect.
I'm happy to be in the 0.5 % of players who didn't rate it,at least I have an opinion and am not afraid to voice it.
There are much worse events than Kennys,I know I've been to some:( ,but surely its as important to get negative views of events as positive and if you've got a 99.5% satisfaction rate on the last game then you've got nothing to worry about.