Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kenny's Revenge Photos!

shed-head-2k

Jul 8, 2002
Gt Yarmouth NORFOLK
Visit site
Hi gillie
Thanks for all the great pictures and even though we lost (just) us Americans showed them a we won't give up the fight for the flag. I'll remember this that day for some time, specially when you had Tortiose-Licker pinned to ground and you whipped hi, I know he enjoyed that.
Look forward to next event and thanks all who set the event up for the hard work and time put in.
thx

Maddie

No Danny, Don't ........
Jul 7, 2002
Norfolk
Visit site
Hi Gillie

Just like to say thanks to Gillie, Steve and Andy for a great weekend, well organised and great atmosphere.

Maddie :D

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Thirty seven welts( including a four inch wide one which I should have entered for welt of the day), two blisters, aching muscles and innummarable scratches later....
Cheers for a great weekend, congrats to the Canucks.
Thanks to all involved.
Also thanks to Tortoise/ Uncle Jimbo for leading me out of bounds, I ended up virtually in the car park, and then got hammered by Canadians as I tried to get back into the game.
Also thanks to the Canadians in the Mothers' base who carried on firing at me when my legs cramped and I couldn't move:( . I stood there, paralysed, while they emptied a hopper at me. Luckily they were piss poor shots and none of them broke. :D
Seeya next year

haha darkwerks it was you who followed me out of bounds then. Well my story is I didn't see the fence and I'm sticking to that:D :D
It was funny to see all those canucks walking straight past us not 10 metres away without a clue that we were there.
It was not funny to spend 30 mins crawling through the undergrowth to end up 30 metres from where we entered the brush. It was also not funny to be chased back down the hill by a load of canucks and the resistance when they worked out we were there
:D :D

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Just like to say thank you to all those who organised Kenny's I had a brilliant day, can't wait for the next big one. Darkweks thanks for lending me your remote, I'm not too sure whether to go for it, I need to get my velocity consistant then perhaps i might try it again.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
No worries, Ned , anytime

Oh, I found a black Smart parts barrel condom, a green 100 round Fat boy pod and a barrel swab in the American safe zone. If anyone wants to claim them, email me.
On the subject of lost things, I lost a yellow Redz barrel condom and a clear 100 round pod with purple tape around it. If anyones found these, email me.
Hell, everyone email me!:D

jester

Oct 8, 2002
Birmingham
Visit site
Guys, BEST KENNY'S GAME EVER ( since last year ) Thanks to everyone for using up half their life organising it and a big THANK YOU!!!! to genny for only putting the photos on the net that I CAN show my wife :) see next year.