Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kenny's Revenge

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
South Park - Girlies Half Price Entry

Hey girlies, as part of 6E's "Girls in Paintball" promotional month this October, all female players will get to play South Park II at half price entry, £10 each, sponsored by 6th Element Paintball Games.

We're hoping that as many as possible of the 6E Chicks and the Storm Birds will be along to join the Mothers Against Canada contingent but we know that there are loads more girlies out there in paintball land - give me a call (0800 652 1394) or contact Bully if you're interested.

(Sam, I've been trying to get in touch, can you give me a call pls?)

So guys, this is the ideal opportunity to get your woman into paintball - if she isn't already;)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
N v S

On a completely different and somewhat irrelevant point, at the N v S big game, my wife wore baggy stuff, a smoke lens, hood and a chest protector (yes she's a slip of a girl) and she had a completely new experience being treated like a man all day. She even fell very painfully and got completely ignored by the passers by (as it should be ;)), one man laughed at her.

I'll see if I can get her to go to this one too.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I am so there!

Originally posted by guppy
Hi Gillie...£10, pretty damn good offer! I shall give you a ring soon. Which other 'girlie ballers' are going...Sparklie, Liz??? Are you camping?
Yes, I'm definitely going though I may be a bit old & creaky for camping; it's been booked in my diary since the new date was arranged:)