Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

King of the Hill - 2

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
The second 'King of the Hill' event will take place at NPG Uttoxeter on the 18th May 2003, and is open to all Novice teams.
The format is 5player, ltd paint,centre flag,concept.BYO air.
Entry fee £125.00 per team.

Current "Kings of the Hill" are, Team Spank, from Birmingham, the event at Activ8 was their first outing as a team.

Can you take their crown?

Contact us for more details.

Blakey.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Me and the team are really looking forward to the next round... :)

Hoping to improve on 3rd place from round one... more importantly though I hope its as much fun as round one was, and lets hope more teams start to play the series :)

Dave

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
i think you will actually find the reason we won was due to the fact for the last year we having been trainging moles to carry mini paintball guns. we send them, underground, on the break, right to the other end of the field thus eliminating any competion. next we are teaching them to yell out bogus calls.

pretty call huh?

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
hey! never thought of panthers!

we origanilly tried chickens but couldnt get them to burrrow very well. just got there heads stuck in the mud mostly, oh and they were crap at holding the guns. had to staple them to em.

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
K o H

It looks like the 2nd King of the Hill event is going to see a few rematches, and do I detect a few rivalries creeping in.

Teams expressing an interest so far include:-

The Current "Kings of the Hill",
from Birmingham - Team Spank

Challenging them for their title,

form Darlington - Point Blank Hotshots.
from Codsall - JSM - Rough Diamonds.
from Staffordshire - Quest B.
from Isle of Man - Epoch I.
from Isle of Man - Epoch II.
from Birmingham - Cannonfodder.
from Kidderminster - Park Rangers.
from Manchester - Inferno yg.
from Manchester - RDX.
from Birmingham - Sub sonic
from Wolverhampton - Bad Touch yg.
from Cambridge - Apoc yg.
from Shepton Mallet - Jabberwocky.
from Leicester - Rebel.

Sad UK, and NoXcuse will be providing the marshals.
On that note I would like to thank the six teams that are currently sponsored by the Midlands Masters, for their help and support, making this tournament series a reality. I would also like to thank Jim & Tim from Activ8, John and Steve at Paintball Park, and Jamie at NPG Uttoxeter.
JSM Engravers for the quality trophies, and All at Diablo direct for the devilishly fine paint.

The next event is a few months off, but if you would like to play a novice only event, then give us a call.

Thanks one'n'all

Blakey.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
how fast are places for this going? gonna see if i can get the rest of the gang together and get some playing done!

the lmtd paint ...how limited?