The Home Of European Paintball

Kingman vs. Tippman

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Reaver
custom and i have found thebest deal i have ever seen on them.
http://www.jmjconcepts.com/Detail.bok?searchpath=d17ea4fbf083c4045eae&category=Guns+/+Markers&start=1&total=3&no=1
That may be a good deal, but what the b100dy hell is that excuse for a mangled trigger frame for? Is it meant to be stylish because it looks ugly, and would annoy the hell out of me! If I saw someone with that much spare metal stuck to the bottom to their gun, I would p1$$ myself :D

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
you seem to have lost the plot here henry.
Spyder, or Tippmann.
Didnt know they made cockers! :)

they are two slightly differant markers.
The tippmann has the advantage that it could withstand world war 3 without any problems. But the spyder is REALLY easy to repair should anything go wrong. And looks lot more spangly.

They both shoot paint out the end of the barrel when you pull the trigger. they are both upgradable, to varying degrees.
But it would be better to buy one, and then when you want something that shoots better, sell which ever you get (or keep it as a spare) and buy something with more beef to it, like an impy or cocker.

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I do believe that Billy No Mates is talking sense here. Both of the guns are partically the same in the performance department, the only REAL difference is the looks and the feel of them. This I think is personal preference and no one can tell you what you like. I'd advise you to go out and try a game or two with both guns. See which one "floats your boat" or "yanks your crank" if you are that way inclined ;) Good luck with your purchase and your paintballing.

Is it just me or is anybody else getting really p!ssed of with the same old arguement. Like this one.
The same old answer comes out...
Try before you buy, if you like the marker buy it if you don't then get something else.
better still save your cash and get something in a higher price range as you will only end up wanting this anyhow:D

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Yes it is true that topics will get repeated from time to time and long time members on this board will notice this more. When I used to be a member of Shocker Owners Org, before it folded, this used to happen all the time. It is unreasonable to expect someone to check the whole of the board for the question they are going to ask. Do you before every post you make?

Anyway, I think this is one of the most frequently asked questions and there are currently 3 other threads on this first page alone that are asking the same or similar questions. Maybe one of the helpful Mods could put up a sticky regarding this? I know it will save TL his sanity :D