Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed v2 SALE

Robt2809

Apr 6, 2012
Cheltenham
Having to sell (or give away) all the paintball kit i own as am moving to Australia in a couple of months and can't be bothered to get all the licensing needed to own a paintball gun.
For the Mods:

First up is a Vanguard Creed v2, has 32,752 shots on the counter of which about 2,500 of those were me and it didn't faulter at all throughout them. The previous owner of this upgraded it quite heavily and it has a fully upgraded valve body, the most recent edition, the ram is lightweight (old one was in the box), The piston head is the dual oring one (more consistent), solonoid is newer high flow type (cycles at a higher more consistent rate).
Recently had it serviced by NPF and now is shooting sweet. Comes in original box with everything as new including chargers, all 3 barrels, vanguard barrel sock and the famous vanguard bottle opener. Also has an o-ring rebuild kit of which I've used 1 o-ring and gun grease- £150 posted

Shot counter;

Wear: Small scratch on the barrel back.

Wear; Small Split in grip.

Second up I've got a pair of limited edition white + gold Dye i4s with a yellow lens (NOT GOLD)- SOLD

Foam-- Good condition

NXE light infantry tactical vest. AMAZING condition. Only used twice- SOLD

Empire Magna feed hopper. GREAT condition. Only used at last Diamond wars and therefore has barely any wear apart from the standard scratches that come from Diamond wars' dense shrubbery :) -SOLD

Last edited: