Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale: NXe, Empire pack, Sandana, bottle cover PRICE DROPS!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Have you still got every thing for the grills? Visor etc? As long as you can get it posted on tues for delivery weds/thurs I'll probably take them!
unfortunately it is only the mask itself, does not include anything else (selling it for a friend, and thats all he gave me lol :( ) postage will be standard so should be 2 days delivery, thus if i post it for u tomorrow should be there thursday, friday at latest?

make me an offer bud the worst i'll say is no

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
You won't be able to post tomorrow and I need this for Friday (big game) £30 and I think splax is the same!
just checked royal mail website, its just over £3 for first class next day so should be with u on wednesday. however as we know royal mail are a little temperamental lol so would be with u on thursday at the latest :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
for the hopper would £70, just nocking of the 2 quad, but then adding posting etc.
forget what i just said lol, can do the prophecy and speedfeed for that, paypal details sent

will you do exalt speed feed for a tenner?
sorry bud like i said its in perfect nick, the £2 is just for covering the postage so if you can do it for £12 will get that posted to you in the morning