Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
I'll 2nd Ghost on that. I use a Spyder...well 3 spyders techied into one and they are incredibly cheap, easy to work on, versatile and easily stripped, cleaned and serviced...they run on both Co2 and air (a godsend if you go to a site without air fills), parts and upgrades are really cheap and Kingman do EXCELLENT support from their website, with tech diagrams of most of their markers.

I use a Spyder Sonix (modified) with a turbulence bolt, expansion chamber, electra gripframe, 12" smart parts teardrop barrel and when using site RPS paint it's one of the most accurate markers i've ever fired.

If you consider the Spyder (see: "Budget") option though, make sure you get an electric frame model (Electra, AMG, Imagine e-99, Fenix, Pilot) it really makes all the difference..oh, and whack an eggy on top....most Spyders are capped at 13bps so you'll never outshoot it and chops will be avoided too.....

Here ends the Sermon of the Right Reverend Spyder-addict....

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
oh nonononono!!! :p

What I suggest is get down to your local site, ask some of the walk-on guys if you can try out their markers (Most ballers are dead proud of their gats and will fall over themselves to show them off!), ask them what they like/don't like....see what you like/don't like about them....experience a few markers before you decide.

I was just saying to ya that if you're after an economy marker to start off with, you can't go wrong with a Spyder or Spyder Clone.....

Happy hunting :)

Nik