Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kitbag Shake-down UK

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
how much for the jt bag posted
or do you know anyone that goes to holmbush walkons? that i may be able to pick it up from?
Where and what's a holmbush walkon :confused: Rec site affair? If so, highly doubtable...

JT bag would be pretty hard to post, would need couriering at a minimum of around £6 I would think.

Collection would be the best bet, price without postage, say around £50; but it's taking up a lot of space, so I'm open to offers around that :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
They're knee/shin pads, to be added; had forgotten the picture was up already :eek:

I'm looking, since I know I have an old Dye cover around here someplace.

...and nope, I don't bother with new/spare grips so don't have any to sell...

I do however have some elbow pads to add at a later date, but that depends on when some new ones arrive; same as the bottles and some other bits of kit :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I don't mind who wants them first... Whoever passes coin over the palm first gets them.

Just finished washing/cleaning them and the strap and so will put them back together tomorrow and take fresh pictures.

The Pink Plaid JT strap is no-longer for sale too.

As to the price, no ideas, make an offer... and keep it in the thread please, my inbox is about full already! :rolleyes:

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Clean EVent pictures are up.

As are Mini pictures. Stock barrel not pictured, but it is included and is in unused condition; I've always slapped a Shaft II or UL one on there...

With regards to the JT's, Gurk' has under 24hrs to make an offer or they'll be passed to the next in line :) Just cannot condone having this kit sat around