Kitch’s ‘pay my vet’s bill sale’

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Massive Reductions ***All PRICES REDUCED 10/04/09***

Item 12 shades of grey real tree top xl £30 *PRICE DROP* £25 *PRICE DROP* £20

Item 14 JT ‘SPORT’ Rave 600 top sleeves cut off £30 *PRICE DROP* £25 *PRICE DROP* £20

Item 21 Red reloader b2 £40 *PRICE DROP* £35 *PRICE DROP* £30

More stuff to be added when I find it /wash it
The Rules

I am a good trader on here, and have a lot of respected people (and Piper) who will vouch for my integrity, I will do my best to dispatch the items quickly and efficiently, but obviously I have a real job and a sick dog, sometimes real life will get in the way, I will answer all queries about shipping of your items within 24hrs

. All offers to be made within the thread, I will delete out of hand any ‘trade my broken spider’ pm’s.

All prices are best offer, think of the prices displayed as ‘but it now’ from flea bay I will check the thread every day, once an offer is accepted it will be withdrawn from sale, at the end of a week the highest offer will have it, anyone paying the asking price will immediately have that item. If you think this is unfair then don’t offer. Payments to be made within 48hrs of your offer being accepted, any non payments after you have ’won’ will be immediately brought to the attention of the mods and you will be named and shamed in a thread.

All Prices include packaging but not postage, if you decide to buy a laptop and want it shipped cheaply, be prepared for the consequences, ensure that the postage insurance offered best suits your item, as that is all that will be available to you should the item arrive damaged or is lost, by the courier. Once packed I will weigh the item and give you the exact price of postage against what cover you want.

Once you have placed an offer by doing so you agree to these terms.

smelly_bandit

Mar 13, 2009
alright mate

i like dogs and i hope yours gets well soon, so to help out ill take Item 11 realtree sandana £10 and Item 15 WDP tech mat £5.

first time buying stuff so you will have to pm me the details for payment.

Mav2124

James Millard
Mar 13, 2007
Bristol
Alright mate,
I'll take
Item 16 Dye pit shirt xl £5
Item 17 Dye hybrid shorts xl £5

PM sent

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
if payment on shorts falls through drop us a line kitchy.

in the mean time wing me paypal for Item 22 Blue dye training top xxl £10